Wednesday, December 24, 2008

nak kerja

wanna put something in my blog..there are many story i want to write..coz it happened in this week..

interview at KJ
me, 'dia' n syenari attend one interview at kelana jaya..the position open as web developer..i hope sangat get this job, coz i need money to survive..aka to enjoy..hehehe..so far intv, ok..but the interviewer ask bout my family background, aku tak nak share wit them..coz issue sympathy always arise..huhu..during that time, kena sakit perut plak..so answer questy like macam nak tak nak je..so far, me n syenari were invited to learn software at their company for 3 days..wat do u think..it's the company wanna us..i hope so..but the matter dat effect my jiwa is, 'dia' did not received it..so i feel x best la..coz pegi together, n training pun suppose sama2x..but nasib baik, my 'dia' tu jenis slumber..so him wanna gi gak, coz early, one of the staff already invite by ckp mulut...so i feel comfortable skit la..

logistic sengal
i was rejected by one company at shah alam because be honest..i wanna maki that company coz make me wait but finally i didn't got the job..im ok, if them told me earlier..mmg fuck le company tu..but maybe ada hikmah di sebalik kejadian..if this not happen, maybe i didn't attend interview at KJ with him..if both of us get this job, so i will always near with him..hopefully la..hehehe..

visit Petrosains
last week, i went to petrosains with my mum, my brother, dek mat, icad, n irfan..coz i already make promise to the bebudak to go during skoll holiday..really enjoy went there, hope they will learn something..yang best..we told a scary story to dik mat, bout a dark ride..he ask, 'ada hantu ke kat dalam tu'..really penakut punye budak..but he very funny..

play boling with fam + 'dia'
for the first time my family met him in person..but he feel like outsider coz my brothers tak borak ngn dia..so dia like merajuk skit la yesterday..penat gak pujuk..my brother mmg camtu..diorang shy n jenis penyegan skit..so mmg difficult skit ajak borak, unless ada orang start first..

watch hister
frankly speaking, this story tak best..coz the title didn't show the meaning of it..if i director, i will do another way round..during tgk, people can laugh, n ckp2x..so it show la dat citer takde la seram mane..bayangkan la..10 people died..only 1 survive..yang survive tu pun, coz dia yang owner of that thing..very typical ghost story..but the best seram story is congkak..always saspens all da time..see many times pun, still takut..

i think, enough lu wat masa ni..ok chow

No comments: