Thursday, July 30, 2009

i already make a choice!

i already make a choice..
i choose ren, to be my lover..forever

from now on, i promise to myself, i not looking for others guy, unless ren told me that he found some one else..but i hope this thing never happened..i just want to be "setia" with him..

acc, i can't live without him..seriously, even i try, it not works at all..i try to give my heart to someone else..but it make me more into ren..i dun want to be a playgirl, coz this bad things, n maybe someday, i will get revenge..who knows..

why i choose ren?

they are many reason why i choose him..wat can i conclude, he not like other guy who in kapel mood..such as, we never talk on the phone for a along period, or sms one hole day, never going into big fight, he random buy me a meal but most of the time, using our own money, use own transport to go anywhere (esp who invite first), heard a loudly song in car even went out for dating..n he will ask me to concern him, if he needed only..n when i going out with frenz, he never ask where, when, how or whatever..n many more la acc..

that why, i choose him, coz of negative attitude for kapel mode..he so unique. i know he "sayang" me..but love i dun know yet..but the time we lead the way..i believe on ketentuan Allah..

No comments: